150 El Verano Way
Come live your best life perched on the hill, in one of San Francisco's most sought after neighborhoods. This freshly remodeled mid-century beauty is fully detached on an extra large 4,000 sqft lot. The main level has a newly updated chefs kitchen w/ Island and new appliances. The kitchen spills into the formal dining room, which is adjacent to a massive living room, w/ fireplace and bay windows, making this the perfect layout to host your biggest dinner party. The kitchen opens directly onto an expansive back deck, stretching the width of the house, making this ideal for indoor/outdoor living and your September BBQs! Also on this level is an updated half bath & bedroom facing the back yard. Upstairs are 2 generous bedrooms that enjoy a large bath w/ tub & separate shower. Downstairs is a bonus unwarranted 4th bedroom and full bath as well as one car garage and storage area. Take in views of the bay from an upper terrace patio. Blocks from both Ocean Ave & West Portal commercial strip.
1. New interior and exterior paint.
2. Designer light fixtures installed throughout.
3. Remodeled downstairs bath with new flooring, vanity, shower, plumbing fixtures, and lighting.
4. Remodeled powder room with new toilet, vanity and light fixtures.
5. Updated full bath with new tile flooring, double vanity, and lighting.
6. Refinished hardwood floors throughout.
7. Updated kitchen with new counter tops, backsplash, hardware and plumbing fixtures.
8. New door hardware.
9. New exterior doors.
10. New mirrored bypass doors.
11. New carpet installed in downstairs bathroom.
12. New landscaping.
13. New kitchen appliances.
Saturday 12/14 2:00-4:00
Sunday 12/15 2:00-4:00
Saturday 12/21 2:00-4:00
Sunday 12/22 2:00-4:00
Tuesday 12/17 1:00-2:30
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Tanja Beck & Scott Rose
Team Rose Beck
#1 Bayview Selling Team
Corcoran Global Living